* Driver Type Dynamic, closed back
* Driver Unit Φ38 mm
* Impedance 35 ohms
* Maximum Input 1,000 mw
* Sound Pressure Level 103 dB
* Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Weight (with Cable) 133 g with cable
* Cable Length 2.0 m
* Connectors 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo
* Entry-level headphones with a simple, compact design and professional-grade sound quality
HPH-50 headphones deliver quality sound with a carefully balanced bass and treble that is intensely satisfying to the listener, whether playing back recorded media or performing on a digital instrument.
* Comfortable listening for extended periods
Featuring a swivel mechanism that allows the driver unit to turn 90 degrees to fit the angle of your ears, and a headband that allows smooth adjustment of its length, HPH-50 earphones are designed to provide a comfortable, stress-free listening experience, hour after hour.
* Compact, fashionable design available in black or white to match your instrument
Available in black or white to match your musical instrument, and featuring the Yamaha logo on the housing and headband.
* Stereo plug for easy, convenient connection
The 2-meter cable allows easy connection to your musical instrument, and features a detachable standard stereo plug (6.3 mm) that can be connected to various instruments. Gold-plated plugs that are resistant to deterioration are used for all connectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.