IH rice/pressure cookers are also classified as pressure cookers. All pressure cookers basically build pressure inside the pot to cook food. This process enables the rice cooker to reach a higher boiling point than when it is at a standard pressure (1 atm/105 Pa->100 degrees celsius). Pressure cookers can reach 120 to 150 degrees celsius. IH rice/pressure cookers build more pressure, and thus have higher boiling point than a conventional pressure rice cooker. IH pressure cookers use induction heating technology (induction coils build electromagnetic induction to heat up the whole stainless steel inner pot), whereas conventional pressure cookers use a heating pan to heat up the inner pot.
Features & Specification
- Voice Guide Function : Korean, Chinese, English
- English Menu / Australian Plug - Manufactured for Australian Market
- Induction Heating Technology
- Diamond Coating Inner Pot
- Blue LED Display
- Full Stainless Detachable Cover
- 21 Safety Devices
- Turbo Cooking Function – Cooks Faster !
- Capacity : 1.8 Liter , 10 Cups
- X-wall Stainless Steel Inner Pot
- Washable cover packing and auto steam cleaning
- Package Size: 46x35x34cm (L x W x H Approximate Only)
- Product Size: 40x29x30cm (L x W x H Approximate Only)
- Package Weight: 10.5kg(Approximate Only)
- Product Weight: 8.2kg(Approximate Only)
- Made in Korea
- Electric Current : 240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Warranty : 12 months
- Includes Manual Instructions (Recipe included), Stainless Steaming Rack, Scoop, Measuring Cup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.